Sunday, June 21, 2009

Things 101-142

Out With Some More!

Just culled 31 videos and 8 dvds- thinking the kids won't even miss them...


1 wok set, it's cool, I just never use it, it collects dust.

1 banana holder, same thing- I have a big family, I buy several bunches of bananas at a time, and don't plan on having a counter full of bananas on hooks. I just stack 'em up!

1 unused photo album- I have others, and most of our pics are digital now...

There is so much more, we just have too much stuff! I've been throwing way more than I ever used to, and rather than feeling any guilt, I'm feeling so much freedom! It really does make me want to keep going. I need to face my closet... soon.

Throwing away: magazines, grungy kids' clothes, old shoes in rough shape, fabric scraps I'll never use, old CD-ROM computer games, games missing pieces...

I really should stop shopping, except for maybe necessities, like toilet paper and toothpaste.

Still enjoying the process-
ali

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home